Within a leafy residential pocket of North Melbourne, this apartment block offers excellent scope and options galore for the enterprising investor or developer. To be sold as one, each of the 12 one-bedroom residences comprises separate kitchen, central living/dining room and a bathroom adjoining the bedroom (built-in robes), with unallocated off-street parking available to the rear of the property. Dual street frontages (Haines St & Harris St) and proximity to the hospital district, Melbourne University, Royal Park, Errol St Village, public transport and the CBD add further appeal to an outstanding opportunity.
– 12 x 1-bedroom apartments to be sold as one
– Land size: 590sqm approx
– Current gross rental return of $185,496 p/a approx
– Dual street frontages (Haines St & Harris St)
– Off-street parking at rear of block
– Highly prized inner-city location