• Land Area: 496 sqm (approx)
• Subdivision or Development Potential (STPA)
• Ideal for Owner Occupiers
• Refurbished Building
• General Residential 1 Zoning (GRZ1)
• Existing Medical Permit
• On-site parking
• Service lane access
• Street frontage of 16.3 metres
Located a short distance from the Glen Huntly Road Shopping precinct and Elsternwick golf course this property being sold with vacant possession. A perfect fit for Owner Occupiers or Builder/Developers ready to redevelop a prime allotment of land.
With a median residential house price in Brighton of $2.5 million, now is your chance to buy in this postcode at a fraction of the cost.